Related: Digital assistants
Add a personal digital assistant
The Assistants in RoutineFactory are a powerful tool. They provide insight and make that huge task a lot more manageable by showing the instructions on the screen in an accessible manner.
What is "Assistants"?
An assistant is a very useful tool that guides you through a situation, like being in the kitchen, being in the bathroom or having some off time. You can add one on the RoutineFactory website.
You can then add tasks, checklists or videos to help them in that particular situation.
Adding an Assistant
You can create an Assistant on the RoutineFactory website and fill it with all kinds of information relevant to the situation.
- Log in to the RoutineFactory website and find your own page.
- Click "Assistants".
- Click "Add Assistant" and enter the name of the situation or location.
You can now find the Assistant on the website and in the mobile app.
Adding checklists to an Assistant
A step-by-step plan describes how you do something with clear, smaller and easy-to-perform steps. This is useful to add to an assistant.
How do you add a checklist to a helper?
- Click on the "+" icon of the tool where you want to add the step-by-step plan.
- Now click on the type checklist or step-by-step
- Set a description, choose a picture and color if necessary.
- Click on 'Add step' and add the steps of this task or action one by one.
- Click on 'Save' at the bottom of the popup
Now you see the step-by-step plan immediately appearing under the helper.
Adding a help function to an assistant
Add a "Telephone" or "Skype" component to also make easy contact with an attendant if you can not get out of it.
You can change the order of the parts in an assistant by dragging them.
Stil having questions? Contact us, we are happy to assist.