Install the app on Android
In addition to creating and managing personal schedules and digital assistants in the online environment. You can also use a phone or tablet with your client to increase their self-reliance and independence.
- Install the app on the phone, open the Play Store on the phone and search for "RoutineFactory".
- Open the app after installation. You can now pair it to a person in RoutineFactory in 2 ways:
Log in with email address
- When you start the app for the first time, select "Log in with an existing account".
- Login with the e-mail address and password which you also use on the website.
- Select the right person from the list.
- The app is now linked!
Log in using QR code
- Login to the online environment.
- After logging in, choose the person to whom the app will be connected, you are now on the personal detail screen.
- Click on "Install app" on the left in the personal detail screen.
At the welcome screen, click on "Next". You will now see the QR code.
Select "Code scanning" in the app.
If there is no Barcode scanner installed on the phone, ask the app to install it. When this is done, restart RoutineFactory.
- Scan the QR code on the screen by pointing the camera at it.
- The app is now linked and the schedule should start synchronizing.
Still having questions? Contact us, we are happy to assist.